Integrated Development Environment
Integrated Development Environment are commonly used to simplify the programming process. These usually integrate syntax coloration for particular code, WYSIWYG content editor, code compilation, code management and sometimes collaborative development utilities (SVN or CVS).
See also: text editor
Well-known free and open source systems are
- Netbeans (Wikipedia) is a popular environment in the Java community.
Commercial systems are for example:
- Microsoft Visual Studio (Wikipedia)
- Dreamweaver is an example of a commercial system to develop HTML pages but also interactive client and server-side web pages.
- Integrated Development Environments (Wikipedia)
- Software development kit (Wikipedia)
- Comparison of integrated development environments (Wikipedia)--------
Content of this article has been taken from EduTechWiki (en) or EduTechWiki (fr) at the date indicated in the history. DKS was the main founder and main contributor of EduTechWiki. If you cite this page you also must cite and credit EduTechWiki, according to the CC BY-NC-SA license. View the pageinfo-toolboxlink for this article.