(McAll, 1994: 264).
- Methodology tutorial - qualitative data acquisition methods (and Observation of behaviors in natural contexts in particular).
- Using the BROMP coding scheme is facilitated by the HART Android app, available free of charge for non-commerical or academic use. download as ZIP file download as part of the GIFT distribution (U.S. Army Research Laboratory)
- Baker-Rodrigo Observation Method Protocol (BROMP) homepage. Includes publications that use this method
- Ryan Baker and colleagues produced other EDM tols
- McCall, G. J. (1984). Systematic field observation. Annual review of sociology, 263-282. PDF (Access restricted)
- Ocumpaugh, J., Baker, R.S.J.d., Rodrigo, M.M.T. (2012) Baker-Rodrigo Observation Method Protocol (BROMP) 1.0. Training Manual version 1.0. Technical Report. New York, NY: EdLab. Manila, Philippines: Ateneo Laboratory for the Learning Sciences. pdf
Content of this article has been taken from EduTechWiki (en) or EduTechWiki (fr) at the date indicated in the history. DKS was the main founder and main contributor of EduTechWiki. If you cite this page you also must cite and credit EduTechWiki, according to the CC BY-NC-SA license. View the pageinfo-toolboxlink for this article.