Collaborative planning software
Collaborative planning software helps people plan projects and activities together on the peer base. Everyone can equally contribute, assign tasks and track the progress. Collaborative planning software is a mixture of project management software, groupware and collaborative software. Tools such as Wrike enable users to organize projects and activities as project management tools and discuss and work on. The added value of such software is that it allows you to decentralize control and responsibility for overal plans and permit online access to plans that is equal for all related participants. (Wikipedia, retrieved 10:43, 14 May 2007 (MEST)).
Typically, collaborative planning software are web 2.0 applications.
- Lists of sofware
- List ofcollaborative software (Wikipedia)
(none really tested, but all of these do seem to have their followers).
- activeCollab is an easy to use, web based, open source collaboration and project management tool.
- Wrike Free online task management / collaboration tool
- Wrike (Wikipedia page)
- BaseCamp, tools tailored to improve the communication between people working together on a project.
- Voo2do Task management, notes, collaboration.
- (more needed ...)
Content of this article has been taken from EduTechWiki (en) or EduTechWiki (fr) at the date indicated in the history. DKS was the main founder and main contributor of EduTechWiki. If you cite this page you also must cite and credit EduTechWiki, according to the CC BY-NC-SA license. View the pageinfo-toolboxlink for this article.